Saturday, April 25, 2009

Second series of Vocabs

No need to say much, this is another series of Vocabs i learnt from my site and some elsewhere.



1.Word: Flaky(This word i heard from the Mr. Sean, as he was talking to my mentor in the hallway)



Meaning: Unusual



2.Word: Agonizing (This word i learnt as Andy talk to his customer, i don't know how to say extremly painful, so i checked in the internet.)



Meaning: ExtremlyPainful



3.Word:IRS(Internal Revenue Service) 国税局 (This is the word i learnt as i reading a article that Andy asked me to read)



Meaning: The bureau of the treasury department responsible for taxes collections.



4.Word:501(c)(3) I know it is not exactly a word, but it stand for Non-profit Organiztion like UCAOB(United Chinese Assocation of Brooklyn), it also something i learnt in my intership site.



5.Word:Plural (This is the word i leant as i asking my mentor some questiones about english grammer)



Meaning: composed more than one thing.



That is all for this article, hope you will also to learn these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment