Thursday, March 19, 2009

Drill through the milestone

As time goes by, things get clear. As a intern in the UCA not really a very bad thing, but totally have not had any great time yet either!!! Time seems to get longer and longer everyday i worked there. probably I'm getting tired and frustrated about it. Actually there is no thing interesting to talking about, but of this blog thing. i will try to pick some stuff to talk about!!

My instinct tell me that i don't want to stay inside, but i got no choice . outside cold . but hopefully i would do more outside activities, such as talking to people down the street, go visit some else business that could help me do well and get more experience on what people really wants and how the economy and society tend to be. In fact, I really can't sit front computer for hours, that makes my eyes burns and sore. so i always wish that i can go out do some activity, and more involved in the society and what they do as i working there. part of my job there as a intern is office work, and it probably the one thing that i do the most....

Professors, which i means my mentor Vincci and Andy, Their job is to help out Chinese who have problems in the community or of their own life in America. For example, the food stamp, and translate the english letter for them. Most people came in are seniors. they dont know how to speak english, as they need help, we help them. UCA is a non-profit organization, so we don't charged for any of those service we offered to those Senior. additionally, Vincci and Andy both can sign my time paper for internship.

Thats all i gotta to say for this week. Best wish to myself. peace out.!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jai,

    Remember that Vinnci offered you the opportunity to go outside and do voter registration? You should speak to her about that. But more importantly, you need to be positive and try to get the most out your internship, whatever it is you are doing.

    ReplyDelete